- How old do I have to be to get tattooed and/or pierced? You must be 18 years old with proper identification. No exceptions.
- Do you accept parental consent if I'm underage? Absolutely not.
- How much do you charge? A non-refundable $60.00 deposit is required to book an appointment; it will be applied to the final cost of your tattoo. Tattoos start with a minimum charge of $75.00 and an estimated overall cost will be provided during your consultation.
- Do you take walk-ins? When the schedule allows.
- Do you have gift certificates? Yes
- Does it hurt & how badly? It can be uncomfortable and it all depends on your pain tolerance.
- Can I tan or go swimming? Not until you're healed. Please refer to aftercare instructions.
- Will my tattoo change if I gain/lose weight? To a degree, if the change to your body is significant.
- Will it fade? Not if you use sun block on a regular basis.
- Should I tip my tattoo artist? Tipping is a really nice gesture for a job well done.
- Is it ok to be tattooed while I'm sick? No
- How long do I have to wait to shave over my tattoo? After you're healed. Please refer to aftercare instructions below.
- What should I get? You should never be tattooed until you are completely positive of what you want with no doubts.
- Tattoo Care Instructions
Use lukewarm water and mild, liquid antibacterial soap to gently wash away any ointment, blood or plasma and to completely clean the area. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive.
Pat (do not rub) the area firmly with a paper towel to get it completely dry. Follow with a light application of your choice of topical cream (e.g. hydro-cortisone).
Wash the tattoo and apply topical cream 2 to 3 times daily until flaking occurs.
Continue to keep the tattoo clean, but switch to lotion to keep the skin soft. Any lotion used should be dye and fragrance free (Lubriderm).
It's ok to get your tattoo wet, just don't soak it. Submerging your tattoo in a bath, hot tub or swimming pool should be avoided for about two weeks.
After a few days, you may notice some peeling, scabbing and itching. DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH YOUR TATTOO!
Do not expose a healing tattoo to the sun. After it heals, always protect your tattoo with a minimum of 30 SPF sun block.
- Piercing Care Instructions
1. Saturate a cotton ball with warm water, gently wipe away any build-up.
2. Apply a generous amount of liquid soap to your fingertip and apply liberally to piercing site and jewelry.
3. Rinse the piercing with warm water, ensuring that all soap has been removed.
4. Dry with a clean paper towel.
- Sea Salt Soak
2. Add very hot tap water.
3. If possible, invert the cup over the piercing and allow it to stay for five minutes. If you can't create a sufficient seal, soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply to the piercing. When it cools down, replace with a newly saturated cotton ball. Do this for five minutes.
4. Rinse piercing with warm water and dry with a clean paper towel.
Only pure sea salt is to be used. Sea salt soaks once a day should be sufficient. If your piercing is irritated, increase to 2 to 3 times per day until irritation subsides.
- Touch-Up Policy